An Allure Best of Clean Beauty Award Winner.
Why it is special:
- Lightweight blend of seven natural and essential oils to calm frizz, add shine and leave your hair and skin soft without any greasiness
- Retain moisture with soybean oil
- Soften the hair and skin with olive oil and restore natural shine and vibrancy to the hair with grape seed oil
- Rich in Omega fatty acids, baobab oil moisturizes the skin
- Rosemary and tea tree oil promote blood circulation on the scalp
- Vitamin E acts as a protective barrier on the skin and hair
- "I love that this oil doesn't weigh your hair down and is not greasy. And the smell - is just amazing. Its citrus scent is so refreshing that I love to rub it on my skin. Whenever we pour a sample of this oil into a customer's hand at a fair or festival, the smile that immediately comes across their face lets me know that this Oil Blend is the TRUTH."
Beauty Editor Favorite:
- Per Allure's Beauty Editor: "African baobab fruit makes this Liberia-born hair oil intensely hydrating without getting greasy (it doubles as an excellent body oil). Smooth a little over dry hair to swap frizz for shine."
Divide hair into sections and apply small amount to each section of hair from root to tip. Can also be applied to skin; rub small amount into skin.
This is an amazing blend of real oils. I am so tired of all of the silicone filled garbage out there. It actually helps your hair without nasty buildup and absorbs beautifully