The ultimate solution for a dry, irritated or itchy scalp.
Why it is special:
- Specially formulated with aloe leaf juice to instantly soothe any itchiness with a refreshing, cool sensation
- Anti-inflammatory properties of baobab oil calm any irritation
- Expect relief from flaking with the anti-fungal properties of tea tree oil
- Rosemary oil promotes blood circulation on the scalp
- Leaves your scalp hydrated and soothed
- "This product is a staple in my family. After having my second child, my scalp was constantly flaking and irritated. This Scalp Serum has done the trick - no more irritation or itchiness. I massage it in every Sunday after I wash my hair and during the week when I need any relief. I love its light texture as it soothes my scalp and is my favorite act of self care."
Beauty Editor Favorite:
- In the Zoe Report, Nylon Beauty Editor Tanisha Pina had this to say about our scalp serum: "I use a lot of hair products on a weekly basis, especially in quarantine where I've been trying my hand at new protective styles...Between the build-up and general dryness, tending to my scalp is crucial. This option from Uhai is one of my favorites — affordable, hydrating, and refreshing, formulated with tea tree oil, rosemary oil, and aloe leaf juice."
Designed for all hair types.
How to use:
Apply directly to the scalp and massage in.