Ditch damage and discoloration with this must-have tune-up tool for swimmers’ hair that instantly kicks crunchy, gummy, lifeless locks into tip top shape to reveal the ultimate in softness, swing and shine.
- dramatically improves the look and feel of hair no matter how often they dive in
- naturally removes all the hair-harsh elements from pool, spa or ocean water that can damage and discolor hair
- helps prevent the recurrence of brittle, damaged hair
- removes and prevents “swimmers green hair” (copper buildup, which is the culprit behind green discoloration)
- soothes dry, itchy scalp caused by hair-harsh chemicals found in water
- restores vibrancy, softness, shine and swing
- dissolves quickly for immediate results
- beneficial for children of all ages
- formulated with a patented, nature-identical antioxidant vitamin complex
- hermetically sealed in eco-chic, travel-ready packets – perfect for a gym/workout bag or poolside
- 100% vegan, food-grade, wellness ingredients
- formulated without preservatives, parabens, gluten, fragrance and no sodium chloride (salt) added
Malibu Swimmers is best for getting blonde hair blonde again
I have two young daughters that are very bright blonde. We spend a lot of time in chlorinated pools all summer, and backyard, hose-filled pools. Their blonde hair gets tainted green in about an hour. Malibu Swimmers was recommended to me by one of the mangers at Westside beauty and it really does the trick! I used exactly as directed. It is chemical free and virtually scent free. It actually pulls the chlorine and minerals out in one wash. Highly recommend.
safe and gentle
Malibu C's Swimmer line is a must have for pool and ocean swimmers and even helps if you have hard water. I love these products because they are made from natural ingredients which makes me fell even better when using it on my children, and they really work! Hair is SO much easier to comb through after a treatment and the shampoo and conditioner work wonders too! If you swim at all and you're not using this, you have to try it! You will be so glad you did!