The Amplified formula for our semi-permanent hair color lasts 30% longer than our High Voltage Classic hair color!
This formula is not meant for those with commitment issues, as it will last through a few washes.
This stronger and longer-lasting formula is available in many of our best selling shades. The name and color is the same, but with intensity added, the Amplified version of our vegan hair color will stay brighter longer.
Long-lasting does not mean added chemicals, and you can rest assured that both the Amplified and High Voltage formulas are PPD and ammonia-free.
As with all of our hair coloring products, Amplified is tested on celebrities, not animals and is always vegan and cruelty-free.
How To Use:
Hair should be pre-lightened (bleached) to a pale blonde before coloring. When color is applied to virgin (unprocessed/natural) hair, results will vary (according to hair texture and color). This product should not be used for dyeing eyebrows and eyelashes. If eye contact does occur, rinse immediately with warm water and contact a physician.
We recommend pre-lightening (bleaching) your hair to a level 9, or higher, for a true color tone. Darker/warmer shades work best on hair that can only be lifted to a darker blonde shade. An even level 10 platinum blonde is required for all pastel shades (like our Creamtones, or any shades you may have “pastel-ized” with our Pastel-izer) as well as all shades of grey (Alien Grey, Amethyst Ashes, and Blue Steel).
- Wash hair with a deep cleansing/clarifying shampoo. Do not condition.
- Dry hair with a blow dryer to make sure the hair is extremely porous and to remove excess water.
- Apply Manic Panic Hair Color.
- Comb through the hair color to make sure it is evenly applied and thoroughly saturated in your hair. It may become slightly frothy.
- Cover hair with a plastic cap.
- Use a hair dryer to apply heat to your hair for part of the processing time.
This will help to open up the cuticle and allow the Manic Panic hair color to better penetrate the hair strand.
- Leave on for 30-45 minutes.
- Towel and/or blow dry hair. Style as usual.
Maintain color by washing with a sulfate-free color safe shampoo & conditioner, using cool water. The more often you wash, the faster the color will fade out.