Jazz things up. Jazzing hair color adds rich, shiny color and can be used immediately after a relaxer service.
- Semi-permanent (when processed with heat) and temporary (w/o heat) hair color
- Jazzing hair color adds rich, shiny color and can be used immediately after a relaxer service
- No ammonia or peroxide
- Perfect for enhancing, refreshing, brightening and conditioning your hair
- Temporary results when no heat is applied
- Semi-permanent results when heat is applied
- Use on natural, colored, permed or relaxed hair
How to Use:
- Wash and towel dry hair.
- Protect your hairline/ears with a barrier cream and wear an old T-shirt, towel or drape to avoid stains.
- Section hair into quarters.
- Lightly invert bottle a few times and twist top to open.
- Apply the formula directly from the bottle to your hair, using the tip to part the hair in sections and saturate from roots to tips.
- For TEMPORARY results - Process 5-10 minutes without heat.
- For SEMI PERMANENT results - Cover hair in a plastic processing cap, or wrap with cellophane. Apply heat with a hair dryer for a few minutes or use a hood or bonnet dryer and process 20 minutes
- Rinse, wash, and condition, and style as usual.