What It IsSpring has SPRUNG with the NEW Wild Ride Collection from Pulp Riot. Five new shades of semi-permanent, direct-dye color that allows artists to create color masterpieces
What It Does
• Pulp Riot is easier to apply, it's more vibrant, it lasts longer, and it fades better
• For the brightest and truest color tone results, apply on pre-lightened hair
• Shades can all be mixed with each other to create custom colors
What Else You Need to Know
• Vegan and cruelty-free
• Free of gluten, ammonia, parabens, PPD and MEA
• Do not mix with developer or process with heat
How to use:
• Apply to clean dry hair; do not use developer
• Process for 25 to 45 minutes
• Rinse with cool water (no shampoo)
Audrey tip: We recommend pre-lightening to at least a pale yellow for light and bright shades like these. Shampoo lightener out thoroughly before applying color and towel dry.
These are gorgeous. First Base is the most amazing pink and Acid Spill is a killer neon green (think highlighter). Love them all!