SuperNail Brush Cleaner refreshes and restores damaged brushes by dissolving excess glue residue in 30 minutes. Brushes become soft and flexible, essential for proper ProDip application
How to Use Brush Cleaner:
- Take the dried ProDip base or finish gel brush and wipe the excess on a paper towel.
- Place the ProDip base or finish gel brush into the ProDip Brush Cleaner bottle and let it sit for 30 minutes.
- Dry the brush on a paper towel and replace it in the bottle.
Create beautiful acrylic nails in half the time with absolutely no sculpting with ProDip by SuperNail Acrylic Dipping System. This system is fast, easy to use, and odorless.
SuperNail ProDip Cuticle Oil is part of the SuperNail ProDip System. Prep, Base, Activator & Finish Gel products are required to use Color Powders.
- No light needed
- No sculpting needed
- Long lasting, high gloss finish (typically 3-4 weeks of wear)
- Great for thin and weak nails
Directions for use:
- Push back cuticles and shape nails as desired
- Apply Prep to all 10 nails
- Apply Base to 1 nail, then dip in powder of choice. Tap off excess.
- Wipe nails gently with cleansing sponge to remove excess powder
- Repeat each nail with Base and powder again.
- Apply Activator on all 10 nails
- Buff surface of nails until smooth
- Apply 1 coat of Finish Gel to fingers on one hand, then repeat on same hand using no more than 3 strokes per nail to ensure a smooth finish
- Repeat on 2nd hand and allow to dry for 2-5 minutes.
- Apply Cuticle Oil
- Keep Brushes clean & clear of powder residue with Brush Cleaner