The second step in the ProDip Acrylic Dipping System. Self-leveling gel resin with a thin to medium viscosity is chemically matched to work with the ProDip Acrylic Dipping System, this Base is calcium and vitamin enriched and is formulated to adhere to the natural nail plate and to absorb the right amount of ProDip Acrylic Dipping Powder. The base is slower drying than the finish gel and has more flexibility. No Ethyl Methacrylate, HPMA, HEMA, or TFEMA
Create beautiful acrylic nails in half the time with absolutely no sculpting with ProDip by SuperNail Acrylic Dipping System. This system is fast, easy to use, and odorless.
SuperNail ProDip Base is part of the SuperNail ProDip System. Prep, Base, Activator & Finish Gel products are required to use Color Powders.
- No light needed
- No sculpting needed
- Long lasting, high gloss finish (typically 3-4 weeks of wear)
- Great for thin and weak nails
Directions for use:
- Push back cuticles and shape nails as desired
- Apply Prep to all 10 nails
- Apply Base to 1 nail, then dip in powder of choice. Tap off excess.
- Wipe nails gently with cleansing sponge to remove excess powder
- Repeat each nail with Base and powder again.
- Apply Activator on all 10 nails
- Buff surface of nails until smooth
- Apply 1 coat of Finish Gel to fingers on one hand, then repeat on same hand using no more than 3 strokes per nail to ensure a smooth finish
- Repeat on 2nd hand and allow to dry for 2-5 minutes.
- Apply Cuticle Oil
- Keep Brushes clean & clear of powder residue with Brush Cleaner