Satin is an exclusive color system with a unique Aloe Vera Base. Its ingredients are very natural and help improve the condition and overall health of your hair. Satin Colors are richly pigmented and can be used as either a permanent or semi-permanent color. Value sized 3oz tube provides 6-9oz of product (when mixed 1/2 or 1/1 with developer).
- Aloe Vera Based Color
- Built-In Reconstructors
- Micro Color Molecules - Fade Resistant
- Less than 1% Ammonia
- Excellent Grey Coverage (can be mixed 1/1 for added coverage)
- Simple and Professional Hair Color Results
- Versatile - easily switch developers for permanent, semi-permanent or extra grey coverage applications:
- For Permanent applications - 20 Volume Oxide
- For Semi Permanent applications - SEMI Processing Gel
- For extra grey coverage - CG (Cover Grey) Oxide
I have been using Satin Hair Color to touch up my grey roots for over five years. I go to a salon every six weeks for color and a haircut. So after three weeks I need a touch up on my roots and Satin works well for me. My stylist is impressed with how well the color blends with the different product she uses. I have a sensitive scalp and have no problem using Satin.
I have been using this for over 10 years. Very natural color. I get lots of compliments.
I am licensed hairdresser and use this line on my clients. It gives great results and covers grey no problem .
It mixes with a ratio of 2:1 so a single tube goes along way.
Satin Hair Color is gentle on the hair and gives good results. Less harsh than drugstore hair color.
This is the cleanest hair dye I have ever used. It doesn't leave my scalp feeling itchy or irritated at all. The colors are so bright and vibrant and it lasts for a long time!!!