Color Depositing Conditioner With BondFix Bond Repair.
- Rich, true-tone color deposit while you condition.
- Moisturize, soften and strengthen hair with optimum color hold.
- Sulfate-free, paraben-free, ammonia-free, peroxide-free, PPD-free
- No animal testing
If your color is already faded, use to boost color tones.
Start using right after a fresh color service or if your color has faded.
Apply a generous amount on clean damp hair, leave on 2-5 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
REPEAT for more INTENSE COLOR. Alternate with clear conditioner every other wash to maintain color vibrancy.
With continued use, hair never fades. Please note: this will not lighten or cover grey hair or regrowth.
Available in 10 gorgeous shades:
- Amber - Maintain & Refresh copper brown tones and copper brown hair, foil highlights or balayage.
- Brown Tahitian Pearl - Maintain natural brown tones and/or correct brassy warm tones. Excellent for men and women to gradually enrich color of grey virgin hair
- Cocoa Quartz - Maintain & Refresh light brown/neutral tones in deep blondes to brown hair, highlights or balayage.
- Fire Opal - Maintain & Refresh copper tones and all coppers, copper reds and brown hair.
- Flawless Diamond - Maintain & Refresh blondes, whites, silvers, highlights, balayage, eliminate yellow in natural grey, white and blondes.
- Ruby Red - Maintain and Refresh bright red tones and all bright and deep reds and brown hair.
- Sandy Opal - Maintain & Refresh sandy/neutral blonde tones in all blondes, foil highlights or balayage.
- Silvery Diamond - Maintain & Refresh silvery blonde tones on blondes, silvers, highlights or balayage.
- Star Sapphire - Maintain & Refresh natural/neutral brown tones in all browns, foil highlights or balayage.
- Sunstone Blonde - Maintain brightness and bring out blonde tones and reflective facets in foil highlights, balayage and all blonde hair.
I love these colored conditioners. They not only deposit color, but also have a really effective deep conditioner so your hair looks shiny and feels great afterward.