Relieves extremely dry or chapped skin with hydrating and protective ingredients that improve skin integrity. Barrier Balm can also be used to revive and protect lips or other areas that could become raw or irritated.
- Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Seed Oil –An emollient rich in Vitamins A, C and E. Aids tissue regeneration, preserves skin elasticity and has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- Zanthoxylum Americanum (Prickly Ash) Bark Extract – Natural wound healer and pain reliever.
- Bisabolol (L-alpha) – Acts as an anti-inflammatory, has healing and anti-microbial properties. Reduces sensitivity and soothes irritation.
- Cymbopogon Martini (Palmarosa) Oil – Balances hydration levels in the skin, promotes cell regeneration and fights infection.
- Tocopherol (D-alpha-) (Vitamin E) – An antioxidant that has anti-inflammatory properties and stimulates the immune system, protecting the skin from adverse effects of oxidative stress including photoaging. This is the natural, chirally correct form of Vitamin E.
- Squalane – Protects, nourishes and plumps the skin. Prevents moisture loss by improving skin’s natural barrier function. Facilitates permeation of active ingredients.