A reparative conditioner that mends and hydrates fragile, damaged strands with keratin and wheat protein.
- Hydrolyzed Keratin – broken down to penetrate porous, damaged hair cuticles, it repairs and restores moisture, elasticity, luster and smoothness.
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein – derived from whole wheat, this protein increases the hair’s ability to retain moisture for revitalized, shiny hair with improved manageability.
- Shea Butter – full of vitamins, minerals and five principle fatty acids, it revitalizes, smooths and softens damaged hair.
- Free of sulfates, parabens, phthalates, mineral oil, petrochemicals and artificial colors.
- Safe for color-treated, Brazilian-treated and keratin-treated hair.
How to use:
After cleansing with The Kure Repair Shampoo, gently massage a small amount from roots to ends. Leave in for 1 to 2 minutes and rinse thoroughly.